Saturday, February 21, 2009

The One Newsletter From Mike Dillard Change My Whole Perpective In Internet Marketing Programs.



"How Magnetic Sponsoring Helped Me Win Back My Respect, From All Of Those Who Doubted..."

"Hi Mike, my name is Khai Ng. I’m 29 years old.


I wanted to write you today, because my life has been nothing short of a ‘back from the dead’ miracle thanks to Magnetic Sponsoring.

Mike, I couldn’t thank you enough because even though you haven’t met me in person, your teachings have turned this broke, rejected and desperate networker into an Internet network marketing success.

Here’s my story:

I’m a college dropout and I knew nothing about sales or marketing back then.

After I left my first job, I’ve joined the network marketing industry and I’ve been in it for over 5 years.

The first 3 was an utterly horrendous nightmare that haunted my loved ones even till this day because I was ‘doing the thing right’ rather than doing the right thing.

After joining dozens of ‘ground floor’ opportunities, I have collected more ‘starter kits’ than some people switch jobs in their lifetime.

Cold calling, attending weekly hotel meetings & monthly seminars and ‘strong-arming’ my friends and relatives did nothing but lose friendships and made people ‘afraid’ of me. My friends and prospects wouldn’t even pick up my calls.

Not only was my first 3 years as a networker a complete financial disaster, the worst part is, all the people who cared for me were starting to turn their backs because they couldn’t stand seeing me like this.

My (then) girlfriend was so sick of my ‘crazy schemes’ that she was on the brink of leaving me so you can imagine my desperation to find something that worked and that was when Magnetic Sponsoring came along… at the end of my 3 year nightmare.

With a borrowed credit card, I made my first online purchase wondering if I was getting into another false hope, but I never imagined that this simple $39 product gave me the knowledge that I needed to put an end to my search for the networking Holy Grail.

It was the most significant paradigm shift that turned this penniless dropout, into a 5 figure a month marketer.

Using Magnetic Sponsoring’s concepts and expert branding techniques, I’ve made my mark on the Internet by creating of fusion of combining Internet marketing product with network marketing concepts.

There isn’t a day that my mailbox isn’t filled with sales and commissions. Each product I’ve created has generated me THOUSANDS of dollars from the network marketing industry, sometimes, with a SINGLE email and others, completely on AUTOPILOT.



I even have people begging me to tell them what my primary opportunity is – truly becoming the hunted instead of the hunter now…

I’ve lacked nothing materially since then. But the most important blessing that I’m thankful for is the fact that I’ve won back the very ones who rejected me.

This is as real as it can get.

Coming from an Asian background, most parents would prioritize their child’s financial success above anything else in the world.

My parents, who loved me deeply, couldn’t sleep a night without worrying about my financial future – especially since they came from a traditional background and they believed that the only way to succeed in your career is to study hard, get good grades, get a good job and work yourself to death.

They just couldn’t accept that I wasn’t using the ‘hard work only’, old school methods and warned me day and night that all these ‘schemes’ would eventually lead to my financial ruin.

Therefore, my life’s greatest satisfaction was winning over my parents’ approval, the respect of my peers, and proving to my girlfriend, that it would all work out in the end. I guess every networker deep down has this desire – to prove to nay-sayers that we can DO IT!

Wanna know how it all worked out?

We got married and I finally moved out of my parent’s house – the perfect happy ending. ?
Today, I’m the proud owner of every single course that you sell – Magnetic Sponsoring, Building On A Budget, Black Belt Recruiting, Copywriters Guild Membership, Traffic Formula And PPC Domination.

If you haven't gone through Mike's material, here's all I can say...

Each of his courses will educate you in every aspect of Internet marketing, network marketing, lead generation and a healthy dose of personal motivation – the branding that most networkers lack in order to build a 6 figure a year business.

My recommendation? Whip out your credit card, (or BORROW one just like I did), and buy them all today, because you can’t afford NOT to… even if you’ve joined every opportunity under the sun and bought every course on earth just like I did!

Thanks for changing my life in every way, Mike… who could’ve imagined it all started with a $39 Magnetic Sponsoring course?

Best Regards,

Khai Ng
=========================================

Wow, that's an awesome story Khai, and I can personally relate to it in so many ways... (Just ask my parents how much sleep they lost for 3 years, wondering when their son would finally give up on these crazy dreams and get a real job!) ;)

So many people out there think that success in this business has to do with some kind of "secret" or luck.

Well as you've proven once again Khai, all you need to do is one thing... Educate yourself, and put what you learn into action.

It's that simple.

Thank you for sending in your amazing story Khai, and for your kind words about my courses...

And Cheang.... If you're looking to pick up a copy of Black Belt Recruiting, Copywriters Guild Membership, Traffic Formula, or PPC Domination, I've got a little secret for you that will save you a ton of money.

I have no idea why I'm letting the cat out of the bag like this, but what the hell...

If you pick up a copy of Magnetic Sponsoring for only $39, you'll get a one-time-opportunity to save up to 60% on Black Belt Recruiting, Copywriters Guild, Traffic Formula, or PPC Domination, as soon as you complete your order.

These prices are secret, and not available at any other time, so just consider that a little tip from me to you, if you'd like to follow in Khai's footsteps and apply my lead generation, and sponsoring secrets to your business, just like he did.

There's no need to wait for shipping. Magnetic Sponsoring is available in an "Instant Download" format now, so you can get access to the same info Khai's been using, just minutes from now.

And yes... ALL of my courses come a 30 day money back guarantee at the minimum, so you have nothing to risk if you don't get the results you want.

Here's the instant access link for the Magnetic Sponsoring Course...
MagneticSponsoring/msletter



Talk to you soon





Mike Dillard












**************************************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment